Friday, March 14, 2008

Tributes from the Dallas Morning News

Many people are leaving tributes to Lucile on the Dallas Morning News website. We have linked to it above, and include comments we read today, Friday March 14, 2008.


March 13, 2008
I'LL MISS my great-grandmother
Meredith Sullivan (GP, TX)

March 13, 2008
The sweetest grandmother a girl could ask for. So full of love, kindness, good advice and a soft kiss. Her goodness radiated. You were a better person for having known her. I will miss her so much! - Laura
Laura Moore Van Hoosier (TX)

March 12, 2008
After hearing so many great things about your grandmother (Laura Van Hoosier) since I met you in the past year, I know she will be missed by many. Your family is in our thoughts and prayers.
Larie Cappadonna (Magnolia, TX)

March 12, 2008
I remember Lucile from Lee Jr. High in Grand Prairie. I was choir teacher from 1955 to 1969. She was a lovely person. I extend my condolences to the family.
James Anthony (Quitman, TX)

March 12, 2008
In 1967 your mom taught me English Composition. She was one of the most remarkably gifted teachers of all my 16 years of school. I shall never forget her.
Robert Trietsch (Grand Prairie, TX)


March 12, 2008
Paul,
I am sorry to hear about your Mother's passing. What an incredible life & legacy.
Regards,
Gayla
Gayla Perkins (Dallas, TX)





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know Lucile but I can tell by knowing a few of her family members that she has left an incredible legacy--one marked by kind hearts and giving spirits. My heart goes out to you all as you honor and celebrate her life.
Ashley Wesson Antle (OK)